Effective Date: January 13, 2022
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” refer to nubian x bibi, LLC, the owner of the nubianandbibi.com website (the “Main Domain”). The term “you” refers to you, as a user of our Service.
Information We Collect
We collect and store information from or about you:
- When you directly provide it to us. This happens when you:
- Request assistance from our team or our service providers (e.g., your name);
- Complete contact forms, contact us via email, sign up for newsletters or request other information, or provide us with feedback (e.g., your phone number and email address); or
- Otherwise participate in activities we promote that require information about you.
- Automatically, when you use and interact with the Service. Automatically collected information includes:
- Your general activity on the Service (e.g., your viewing history and search activity, including the date and time the Service was used);
- Identifiers such as an anonymized session identifier;
- Your geographic location, which we may use to provide you with location-based services (most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings);
- Website traffic volume, frequency of visits, and type and time of transactions you initiate through the Service;
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages (e.g., whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded an email message);
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The type and settings of the device, operating system, and browser used to access the Service;
- Websites you visit before and after using the Services; and
- From other sources. We may also receive information about you from our service providers and business partners, including companies that assist with ticket sales, payment processing, analytics, data processing and management, marketing, hosting, customer and technical support, and other services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information about you for several general purposes, including to:
- Operate, maintain, and optimize the Service;
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Service;
- RContact you for feedback or conduct research about our Service;
- Provide you with information regarding our products and services and/or to support the tracking and recovery of your tickets, reservations and/or other products;
- Notify you of technical updates or changes in policy; and
- Collect aggregate statistics about use of the Service to analyze and develop the Service and our marketing strategy.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- Other Technologies:
- We may use third-party analytics service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding website usage information. We use information from these services to help us improve our website and the services we provide to our users.
- By using the Service, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies.
We may share information about you with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide services associated with the Service, including to provide measurement and analytic services. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
- Corporate Affiliates: We may share information with our corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- Others With Your Consent: We may ask for your explicit consent to share certain information with third parties.
We may also share information about you in the following contexts:
- Pursuant to an investigation: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Please note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. The Service does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” from a visitor’s browser.
Controlling Your Personal Data
- Please note that the Service may contain links to unaffiliated third-party sites. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third-party services.
- If you receive an email from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions provided within those emails.
- To control cookies, you can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny cookies or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. You can also manually delete previously stored cookies at any time. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impair the Service or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.
You can also access, rectify and/or delete your information by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, and the respective email addresses you would like for us to delete.
We may maintain Anonymized Data after you delete your account for analytics purposes.
The Service is not directed to children under 16 and children under 16 are not permitted to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal data without parental consent, please contact us (see “Contact Information”).
We use commercially reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect information about you, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We endeavor to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may act, depending on the circumstances, as either or both a Controller and a Processor of personal data (as these terms are defined in the GDPR). We act as the Controller of information that we automatically collect when you use the Service. We act as the Processor of user-generated content and information provided to us by third parties or other websites. EEA users have the right to request access to personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct their personal data.
If you have any further questions regarding our privacy practices or information about you, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com